Yeah, its late and I was bored as heck. Just used some rough dimensions off the top of my hear of the rear opening of a Chevy Express. Heres a design I did for 12 SAZ-1500Ds, 12 Eminence Alpha 6s, 4 Eminence Alpha 12s, and 2 Selenium Bullets.

amprack1.jpg

amprack2.jpg

Probably wouldnt work mounting amps like that, but this was just done out of boredom. Hey, it took up some time and looks pretty cool, so it works for me. Eventually i do want a bunch of mids/highs back there though. Any thoughts on the design? And yes, the amps are to scale.... 17"x 10"x 2". As are the 6s, 12s, and Bullet tweeters.

Probably going to do another tonight just for fun again.

Yeah, its late and I was bored as heck. Just used some rough dimensions off the top of my hear of the rear opening of a Chevy Express. Heres a design I did for 12 SAZ-1500Ds, 12 Eminence Alpha 6s, 4 Eminence Alpha 12s, and 2 Selenium Bullets.

amprack1.jpg

amprack2.jpg

Probably wouldnt work mounting amps like that, but this was just done out of boredom. Hey, it took up some time and looks pretty cool, so it works for me. Eventually i do want a bunch of mids/highs back there though. Any thoughts on the design? And yes, the amps are to scale.... 17"x 10"x 2". As are the 6s, 12s, and Bullet tweeters.

Probably going to do another tonight just for fun again.

will this be faceing cabbin or rear? cause i was wondering how you was going to wrap it around those 24 15's? <_< ps it looks sick none the less B)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

everytime u post i become more and more scared of this vehicle

its gonna be so sweet

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The amprack would be facing the rear. So you open the back doors and you see amps and a ton of speakers.

I think Ill open up my enclosure design and add an amprack to the back of that, along with batteries.

What are you planning on doing for the 100.4's and what not? you just going to hide them behind a beauty panel, or something?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...