Pls evaluate my Sql Setup and also help me model for new subs!

Pierre-luc Gagnon

Hi every one !

I am new to this forum (been reading quite alot actualy) but this is my first time posting

I would also point that iam french so now that we have this out of the way pls dont flame me for my english ;D

My setup is as follow if iam missing something please feel free to point it out i will evaluate everybodys options and modifie the system

if there is a need to

Here goes the stup

Alpine 920hd

imprint h800

audiocontrol matrix line driver x2

3 rubicon 2500d

2 soundstream ref 640.2

focal mids are 2x 165 kr

currently runing 3 fi q12 fully loaded high qts sealed 1.5cuft

also for electrical iam runing a mechman elit (390amp) and 4 3100xs battery with 2x 0 gauge from the front to the back where they are located

The truck is apart right now and is getting a custom install done to it by a great installer

we installed dynamat averywhere and also seam weld brace on the roof to keep it from flexing to mutch

the amps will be floating where the back window goes with plexi and diffused blue lighting in the back

the back of the door was also custom build for these focal and coated with spray on dynamat all in all alot of attention

was pay'd to details

Originaly i placed an order for 12 thinking that was the only thing that could fit back there (2010 ram 3500 mega cab)

But it seems we have 7.6 cuft to work with

I was thinking about doing 15 sealed in there we could build 2.2cuft boxe and add some polyfil to them to make them act as they are bigger if needed

I had a couple of choice for 15 and i would like every ones opinion on them

15 ssa xcon-Lms-R-fiq15

I did not even hear the system yet so what will probably happend is we will install the 12 for a few week and this will give me plenty of time to wait for the new drivers because some of these companie take insane amount of time to deliver there good cough(fi-ssa) cough ;)

Now what iam asking in regards to these sub is i would need some one to model them and help me evaluate wich one would work best

for this setup sq\spl i want this system to be very loud and sound very good at the same time

Also i will eq the system with a linear base curve and had some gain in the bottom end of aprox 6db maybe more if i hard knee curve it :)

This is not my first time doing eq i did alot of very high end dedicated studios with accoustic treatment/eq

The goal with the eqing is to be able to play it very loud without beign harsh will keeping it precise and have that tactile feeling in it

So that is about it thanks in advance guys!

idlew1ld the French Frog !

Yes shon is building my truck you are runing some xcon? That would be great i would love to hear them

Truck isnt even done yet that iam thinking about changing stuff lol

I should of asked him to measure before i orderd oh well

It seems every body knows him on all the forum ehe

idlew1ld the French Frog !

Archived