NOR CAL COMPETITORS!!!!!!! (2013 update page 6)

Sac would be lovely... However, it isnt about Cali. Somewhere up north to draw competitors from neighboring states would be better. What I like to see is stats... I mean we have to map out how many registered competitors are within each reagion.... Then centralize the show based on popularity.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Sac would be lovely... However, it isnt about Cali. Somewhere up north to draw competitors from neighboring states would be better. What I like to see is stats... I mean we have to map out how many registered competitors are within each reagion.... Then centralize the show based on popularity.

might b a few alittle further bk east also

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

We do have a high numbers of Sacramento competitors that are spl/dbdraggers. And I think we'd like to try different formats as well like MECA or IASCA. But mostly of the big shows being held down are further down south for MECA....if we can spread out 1x MECA shows within west coast side and centralize the2x or 3x, major shows so to speak. I think it will benefits everyone.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

We do have a high numbers of Sacramento competitors that are spl/dbdraggers. And I think we'd like to try different formats as well like MECA or IASCA. But mostly of the big shows being held down are further down south for MECA....if we can spread out 1x MECA shows within west coast side and centralize the2x or 3x, major shows so to speak. I think it will benefits everyone.

thats a good idea

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

thats a good idea

X2... I like that idea as well.

Powered by: Sundown Audio

x3

thats a good idea

X2... I like that idea as well.

x3

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

That's what I had mentioned earlier.Have at least 4 3X point event's up and down Cali.Then have all the 1x event's anywhere that's possible.It's a win,win for everyone.Then,have State final's closest to the middle.

Just gotta make sure we have a lot of people show up to the 3x events so its worth the cost that goes into the event for the promoter(s)

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

That's what I had mentioned earlier.Have at least 4 3X point event's up and down Cali.Then have all the 1x event's anywhere that's possible.It's a win,win for everyone.Then,have State final's closest to the middle.

Just gotta make sure we have a lot of people show up to the 3x events so its worth the cost that goes into the event for the promoter(s)

There is no way you can secure a great turn out, really. It doesn't have to be 3x events... we need more competitors not only to help promoters to stay above the red, but to help the sports to stay afloat. The cost to drive up and down the state and metal/trophies/plague for a 1x or 2x event is already up there for promoters/judges.