Jump to content

jessdabest77

Members
  • Posts

    738
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jessdabest77

  1. Man, if you had some B stock I would be on it quickly. Be watching for months now but nothing. Maybe next time
  2. Hey guys,I was wondering what sundown subs would do good in a 4th order box? I really wanted do do two X8's but at the moment funds aren't there and I can get a good deal on some SA8's or SA10's.
  3. I would like to know more myself. I do work for a shop now but I see a lot of things I would do differently as an owner. I know it's a rough business so I hope someone may chime in
  4. That's really cool Steve. I know dude really wanted to see you and you made his dream come true,damn,you're awesome man.
  5. Nice sale, does it also include b stock? And is the 30 Sq ft b stock the only b stock available?
  6. I apologize,I just remember if its the guy,he ran that,wore the shirts and hats. Rusty,I know you're company is way better than that anyhow.
  7. I have lot's of respect for Meade and how far he has got,and sorry that not all of us think the same. I'm trying to make it to autorama next year and hope to meet the guy personally(Meade).
  8. I still don't know who it is,I'm thinking you guy's are talking about a guy from DC with long hair,but not know for sure. The way life is , do we not deserve a second chance? No one is perfect,lot's of times drug's has a big part to do with one's action's,not saying that's an excuse,but I know for myself,it seem's that once you make a mistake,no one ever really treat's you equally. Most of us all do some type of wrong,but it's those he get caught that makes it easy for those that don't get caught to point fingers at. I really don't want to upset anyone,cause I'm a basshead just like the next one on here,but this is why we should all be aware of what's going on,not just point finger's.
  9. It would be nice to let us all know so we may protect ourselves,right. What had happened and by who. If I knew something that can hurt others.I'd let my folks know.
  10. Really kool man. Look's nice,fun,and bring back child hood memorie's.
  11. Steve,we are only human's and have emotion's like good,bad,sad,happy,and so on. Yes, us being guy's,we tend to be more"macho",and act tougher than who we really are. There's no perfect father or mother,but if it was not for them,none of us would be here. I'm really sorry for what your father put you through,but somehow,and someway you made it in life,and now you have your own children,and that's what you focus on. You must forgive him and do not hold that inside of you,cause it will hurt you in the long run. Believe me,I have thing's I myself need to let go of,and If you ever need someone to talk to,please feel free to hit me up. Stay strong my brother and remember that life goes on.
  12. Hey Steve, I was wondering if you can PM ,I'm working on a wall in a 91 Acura Integra 2 door,and ir almost has the same body inside as your Tercel,by the way.great job on that.

  13. I have a 85 Monte Carlo, and wondering which set up would be louder on a Crescendo 2000 watt amp. Two Sundown SA 10's, or three Sundown SA 8's v2's? I would like to do 12's, but there's going to be hydro's in it, so it's between these.
  14. What size box,tunning,and areo port would work for a pair of Sundown ZV4 12's,of a Sundown 3500?
  15. Is there anyone doing this without a wall and without a huge amount of cash?
  16. That sounds good,I just don't want to have to recone them or fix anything on them. Not really concerned on looks as much as performance.
  17. I'm thinking about ordering four of the Sundown SA Ultra 12's and seeing if anyone knows anything about them. I haven't found any specs or builds on them. What are your guys thoughts about them? Any advice would be great.
  18. I have a 2000 2 door blazer, h/o alternator, 3 batteries, 2 runs of welding cable, and a SQ3500 watt amp. I'm really trying to pull hairtricks now, and looking for any idea's you guys have to do this with. It's going to be between 4 SA 12s,4 SA 15s,or 2 ZV3 15s. No walling it,just ported box. So,which subs to I go with, and how big should the box and port be? And where should the subs and port be positioned, up,back? Also, what should it be tunned at? Thanks in advanced
×
×
  • Create New...