Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

Yeah no doubt. But all I want is some evidence to back your claims. Civilized discussion is all. I would love to take your word for it, but what you are saying is going against what a lot of people, tests, real world experience have stated.

-It has dirty power.....Ok, show me a dirty sine wave. I've seen at least 3 and they were all clean

-It doesn't do rated power.....Well, 2 AQ2200's strapped did 3500, and the same tester got 2700 out of the AP.

-They don't last.......I believe mine is an '07-'08 model, still running strong. 95% good reviews on amazon, and other dealer sites

they/we have more experience. both in audio and in mouthing off.

After I was attacked I allowed myself to get into a pissing match. My bad. Back on topic.

Are you serious? You have a serious deluded version of actual events. You aren't getting hated for no reason, just read back and you'll see why. People tried helping you but your I'm better than everyone attitude doesn't really help. You didn't get dragged into a pissing match, you started it. And then to top it all off, tried dissing the whole forum because you rub everyone like a cactus dildo.

Even when you apologise you still wave a white brush. I'm sure if you asked nicely you will get proper responses explaining subjects you might have questions on. Good luck.

Well then I should not have gotten the full 1500 out of the Diamond amp. I'm not trying to tell you the AP is the best amp. Just that it seems to be as powerful as the D61500.

But you're not going to get that from your stock electrical.

You know what Fuggit! I'm done, I'll sit back with my :popcorn: and enjoy the lulz!

This is ridiculous!

You want everyone to prove to you the difference, where did you prove to us? Show me please. Pictures, actual birth sheets, actual video of testing. I'll wait!

Both clamped by the same guy, same equipment

audiopipe 3k wired at 1 ohm- 2700 @ 1.9 ohms
2 aq2200 strapped 1 ohm- 3560watts not sure reactive load.

You're missing the point, show us where it does. We're telling you from experience and other reasoning that it doesn't. Prove to us it does. Show us the test pictures, or videos where it does.

Depends on quality of the ammo. Some of us dont run dirt ammo just like we dont run dirt amps?

How do you like your audiopipe amp

Depends on quality of the ammo. Some of us dont run dirt ammo just like we dont run dirt amps?

How do you like your audiopipe amp

I don't believe there are "dirty" watts as long as you're not clipping, right?

How do you like your overpriced amp?

Actually your smart ass comment here, is what started the pissing match. With the wrong person might I add. So you started this, not us. End of story.

Well then I should not have gotten the full 1500 out of the Diamond amp. I'm not trying to tell you the AP is the best amp. Just that it seems to be as powerful as the D61500.

But you're not going to get that from your stock electrical.

You know what Fuggit! I'm done, I'll sit back with my :popcorn: and enjoy the lulz!

This is ridiculous!

You want everyone to prove to you the difference, where did you prove to us? Show me please. Pictures, actual birth sheets, actual video of testing. I'll wait!

Prove it to us!

I found morphEus's brother

not a BMW but ...... lol...... the gloves I died...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQmqdTcu9nU

dude the disk in his cupholder spins and it isnt even in his cd player omg

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived