Sundown Audio

New to the forums and looking for some advice.

Hey everyone! I am planning to do a build in my BMW this winter and my plans so far look to be 2 SA-8's and an SAZ-1500. Where i need advice is on box config. I can build and design no prob but my issue is that I am looking to go towards SQ vs SPL. I have yet to find video of the 8's in a sealed enclosure. I have always despised the mushy response of a ported box especially since i listen to everything from jazz to metal to rap and some other goofy stuff haha. I was hoping someone here or even sundown themselves could give me a yes or no when it comes to a sealed eclosure. Thanks in advance guys!

Justin

This signature intentionally left blank.

If you think ported boxes sound "mushy", you haven't heard a properly designed one.

Thats a very good possibility honestly. It has been a while since i was involved the the car audio world. Im sure things have changed. I am more than open to a ported box if someone can prove to me that a ported box can sound as good if not better than a sealed. Im very open to everything at this point.

Edited by KingPepsi

This signature intentionally left blank.