Jump to content

MREYNA

Members
  • Posts

    232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MREYNA

  1. I need 2 zvx 8 dual 4s . Let me know if still available
  2. I bought 2 sets of spx 6.5 components last year dam it's been a year and these have been playing loud and clear. Wish hall had pax pro audio I am wanting to go with pro audio now and give these to my brother . Nice deals btw
  3. Do like everyone else. Keep playing the waiting game
  4. Download the xs app bro . Should help you out . For mine it gives the 4700 as starting battery and 2 other choices idk what size but the xp models
  5. Cool how many are you getting and what amp will you be running? I was looking at either dd m4a or saz 3500 for 4 8s. Still undecided
  6. Jacob anywhere I can go buy these.I need 4 dual 2s Or they still not out? Do I need to order them on presale to get them cheaper or will they be the same price after they are out? Thanks
  7. I got 4 nd they all look nice and fit perfect
  8. Tune it with hp tuners. 9mpg is way too low.
  9. Btw. Whats the mounting depth on these ??
  10. Im guessing since mostly everything I see from sundown always has shipping included in the sale.
  11. Might be tough if bought from someone not authorized,but good luck bro
  12. Got sa8v2s on pre sale. Lookin forward to get these too
  13. Shit I just ordered 2 sets of 6.5 components open box . .should've waited a day I ordered yesterday
  14. Hello where can I place an order for the zvx8. ?? Thanks
  15. Can u get 1.15 cubes x 4 in a box under the seat ??.
  16. When are these on pre order or can we order them already ??
×
×
  • Create New...