Emailed verizon just a minute ago to tell them if the repair center cant fix my issues when I set an appointment I will be cancelling my home phone and internet. I have had it. Heres how the past couple months have went.

It rains so the phone line gets so crazy with static you cant even hear yourself think.

Lines dry out for a couple days when its warm then the line goes dead for a few days.

Lose internet connection more times in a day than I can count.

Sometimes as soon as I connect I lose connection 30 seconds after.

Ive been told how to fix some connection issues when calling them yet still have issues.

Had to call them about 3 times within the past couple months.

Im paying for internet I cant use half the time, xbox live i cant use due to the connection, phone i can never use, my fiancee cant do her college work half the time due to the connection, and they still bill me after all these issues.

They should be payin my ass not to cancel the fucking service.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Well I'm not sure about the paying you part... but almost with any/every company (especially verizon), if you threaten to leave... "screw this, I'm going to comcast for internet and vonage for phone"... most of the time, they will seriously fix it. Like they'll fix the issues (may take a few appointments or tries) but they'll also either discount the hell out of your bill or upgrade you to better stuff for a limited time for free.

I know their cell phones are in a sense, completely different company than their home phone and internet (all branded verizon but go to a store and try to get help with home phone, won't happen), but I got a free upgrade once because of that. I had a pos phone that would turn itself off randomly. I'd get a text, go to read it and boom, phone dies. I turn it back on and someone calls me, I go to answer and boom, phone dies. I place it on the desk at work, nothing happening with it, boom, phone dies. There was a newer version out and they asked "How can we make this right? We don't want to lose you as a customer." "Give me that phone and I'll stay, granted it works properly". They sent me that phone, I activated it, sent in the pos phone, all free. they paid shipping both ways and everything.

So although you may be in a contract (everything is a contract nowadays), threaten them with taking legal action and such to get out of the contract, and that their services are pos. They'll probably send technicians your way even after the problems are fixed just to make sure you're satisfied haha. Verizon (as a brand) is actually in my opinion the most outstanding customer service company out there.

Sheena = pedobear

I know I'd personally get Verizon for everything... if they had service here. Damn Denver Colorado and no Verizon service... for phone, internet, or tv. At least not in the part of Denver I'm in. Went with Comcast, as to which have had a few problems but since I'm in an apartment, I have a sales rep or whatnot and he's...great. Any problems, he takes care of himself personally.

But yeah, I know you've called a few times and they say "do this, do that", you do, and problems exist still. But if they can't fix it this time, just call and ask for a manager... then tell them the story and say you're gonna leave. With Comcast, I'd expect them to be like "Alright, well thanks for your money the past few months" but Verizon? Unless manager is a retard or a dick, he/she will make it right somehow... or try to.

Sheena = pedobear

If they don't get it fixed and won't let you out of your contract if you're in one all it takes is a detailed complaint to the BBB and FCC, both can be done online, and you'll be out in no time and they will usually credit your account a decent amount to make up for the trouble. Once a complaint is made they want to resolve it quick so it doesn't hurt their ratings.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived