2001 Excursion W/ 4 Btl 18s, 4 T4ks, & A Power 1000

Small update. Still waiting on the 2nd amp to come in. It was supposed to be here this week but so far is a no show. The deal fell through on the 15s so it'll be straight to the Btl 18s. Here's a few pics of some of the stuff waiting to get installed.

I'm not sure on the exact quantity but there's a couple hundred feet of Knukonceptz Knu-Fleks 1/0 wire, a couple hundred feet of Knu-Fleks 8awg, a lot of Knukonceptz 18awg remote wire, about a hundred Stinger 1/0 ring terminals, and a fifty pack of Rockford 8awg ring terminals. Its a big truck and the plan is for multiple runs of wire. I hope there's enough.

Posted Image

Posted Image

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

well, that is a rather large quantity of wire you have on your hands sir :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Man were did you guys get those bags or ring terminals ive been looking and cant find anything

The RF 8awg ring terminals came from High Desert Audio. They're like $15 for 50pcs or something like that. They usually have 4awg also for like $30. The Stinger 1/0 ring terminals came from an Ebay seller called Bag Boy. I believe he said he only paid like $50 for 100pcs.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

That flecks wire looks so fucking nice! Thats alot of wire there bro! Wow i am tunned in!

looks like ur gona throw down !

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Archived