lol those ones in that video are junk wow its like turning my headlights on and off.

Yea, I know they are crap. Those are the streetglow strobes on a streetglow controller to make them wig-wag and what not. I liked them at first, but after about a week of having them, I pretty much felt embarrassed having them.

But what can you say, when you're broke, it shows. Thanks god I haven't doen that to the 'stro yet. If I do, hope somebody relieves me of my misery quick

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

www.galls.com for a nice price.

Thanks for that... I was trying to think of the site and I jsut couldnt do it. LoL

They have nice prices there. I use to get the 1 inch thick book full of their products, but dont no more, but that is where I got my light from. But they wouldnt sell me red or blue lenses for it because I had no proof of being a emergancy vehicle, but yet they sold me a retractable billy club :)

And yes, federal signal is also another nice company that has good reliable products that are pretty much on the up and up witth whelen.