Well I figured out a plan. To start off with I am going to TRY and buy an old 60's or 70's model camaro off a girl I went to school withs dad. He has like 5 cars and hasn't messed with this camaro in years. It just sits on blocks in front of his 90's model camaros in his driveway under a tarp. Depending on the shape it is in under that tarp and how much he wants for it will depend on if I get it. If that doesnt happen i am going to try for this old faded 60's mustang at the bottom of my hill that this guy has had sitting under a roof thing beside his house since the 90's. He never drives it or does anythibg with it. Id have to completely redo it only good thing is little to no rust. Then if that falls through I will probably go with the Nissan 240 and just mod/customize the crap out of it.

But before any of that happens. I am buying a new cold air intake and muffler for the 4runner then saving my money until the time comes for the camaro attempt. But keep some money put away to keep saving for school and eventual apartment

Archived