xXsquintyeyesXx Posted October 10, 2012 Report Posted October 10, 2012 So I had a post asking which car I should get being under the assumption that my dad was going to let me trade off my 4runner since posting that topic he decided that I am keeping the 4runner and that if I get another car that I have to pay for everything to do with the car. Since that is the case and I have wanted one for years I decided to start looking for a Nissan Skyline R34 or another skyline close to it. I know they are rare since they were made primarily for in Japan and Europe but I know there are some in the US. I want to get one that runs but needs work. I want to learn how to do stuff to the car and fix it up. So my question is does anybody know of one being sold in your area that is relatively cheap. Depending on how far away it is I might not even care if it runs, as long as basic parts are there, ie engine, interior wheels of any kind, just something to work with. If or when I get it I will post a build log and everything because it will be my show/nice day car and I would want to show off a nice car. thanks for any replies. Snide comments will be laughed at but not replied to unless very funny.
C-Fizzy Posted October 10, 2012 Report Posted October 10, 2012 LOL under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Noobtastic14 Posted October 10, 2012 Report Posted October 10, 2012 LOL I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
stroupe79 Posted October 10, 2012 Report Posted October 10, 2012 let the Dream Sequence commence! http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
Emmet Posted October 10, 2012 Report Posted October 10, 2012 I do like how he puts r34 and cheap in the same paragraph though. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
OrionStang Posted October 10, 2012 Report Posted October 10, 2012 LOL How much you got save already? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Noobtastic14 Posted October 10, 2012 Report Posted October 10, 2012 I'm in Japan right now and let me tell ya, they are a dime a dozen here! the most common car on the road and they aren't special at all. The only reason its cool in the states is because they are hard to find. Maintenance costs and the rebuild alone will be way higher and not worth the time and effort of finding one imo -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
C-Fizzy Posted October 10, 2012 Report Posted October 10, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted October 10, 2012 Report Posted October 10, 2012 Hold on now, what if he turns out to be like Trippi and pulls out the bills... Lol I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.