im having problems painting chrome pieces that are on a 2000 lincoln ls. first time ever using plasti dip and its not coming out smooth, but very bubbly and spotty. it sprays out of the can in chucks also.

i dont know if any of this is right, what im doing wrong etc.

also prep consisted of a good wash and dry, and weather was around 45 degrees.

any help would be great guys thanks!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

im using a can... and i know exactly how it should look and no matter what i do it wont come out smooth. ill try and get pics in the morning..

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

go to http://dipyourcar.com/ they have a bunch of videos and some are with a rattle can

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

shake the shit out of that can for a couple minutes and when your spraying after like 45 seconds or so, shake it some more

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

i do not suggest plasti dip it truly sucks on consistency i have used it in past didnt peal like it should have an came out very thick an strange but i have also used same technique an spray can an got complete different results some cans i noticed spray thick if it set on shelf long time others worked fine no chunks id just sand the chrome down with 600 wet an tape off an paint with spray paint worked for me fine but you will HAVE TO TOuch it up every 4 months or so

Archived