Maybe clean the nozzle? Or snag a different one off another spray can. I've never had a problem with plastidip, always comes out smooth and clean provided you apply it the right way.

Also, clear the nozzle after each use! I'm guessing you do that, but just in case you don't (or don't know how) turn the can upside down and spray until the stream is clear.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

its bubbling out like that b.c at colder temps it hardens the dip in the can. keep it inside your house or somewhere where its warm before you start spraying so the dip isnt cold and youll be fine.

not to thread jack, how many cans do yall think it would be to paint all 4 rims and a front bumper? or would yall just suggest me bed lining the wheels and bumpers?

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

depends on the size of the rims really. My buddy used a can per wheel on his wrangler, and I used 3 cans for my CRV wheels

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

not to thread jack, how many cans do yall think it would be to paint all 4 rims and a front bumper? or would yall just suggest me bed lining the wheels and bumpers?

we just did my buddys mini coup used 3-3.5 cans on all the rims with 4 layers each and all the chrome on his car.

Archived