Alpine Home Theater

to keep 8ohms, just run 1 PAIR per tower, meaning, run each tower with the speakers ran series. Tweets middle if doing components, and woofers on the outside, in a vericle design

Best way to do it. Unless you buy a Harman Kardon, or a more better brand, you may have heating issues, and clipping. I have home made towers, and they are ran at 3ohms, all day long, but I have one of the last Harmon Kardon recievers made in the USA. I can even run speakers at 1ohms, subs right off the deck, but its a high current design, so no issues there...

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Love Harman Kardon Thats my favorite next to some denon's.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)