meade916 Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 i use sony vegas bro....but if you are new to editing, windows movie maker is great for noobs. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
LoudNLow931 Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 You can get cheaper versions of sony vegas also, i believe they have one around $50 or just do like everyone else does. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
got160s? Posted October 12, 2012 Author Report Posted October 12, 2012 You can get cheaper versions of sony vegas also, i believe they have one around $50 or just do like everyone else does. Hmm maybe I'll check it out. Thanks a ton and after I get some of the rest of the vids done ill start editing. Thanks a ton!! Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
got160s? Posted October 12, 2012 Author Report Posted October 12, 2012 i use sony vegas bro....but if you are new to editing, windows movie maker is great for noobs. ill have to get it then And after my burban is done I told you before I'll let ya hear it. I don't care if I have to travel. Should be quiet! Thanks for the help!!! Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.