Rockford component speakers!

ambrizd528

I'm not using the crossovers with mine bcus I'll be using the 360.3 with them.. I noticed OCS.com's wattany was garbage so I bought the 2 year warranty. May not even use the mids though as I've already got enough in my truck but may change my mind,if I do I'll be pushing them with a RF P500.4 bridged on 2 channels,tweeters going on a P400.4

I ordered two sets of these this weekend and used the "ocssave15" code for $15 off orders over $200. I figured i save about 160 compared to Sonix prices so i ordered a mbquart 125.4 while i was at it.

Ordered mine yesterday and still haven't shipped,you better call them. I will be tomorrow for sure

I have mine sitting in the box. The whole set looks and feels very durable. Can't wait to got them installed

how long did it take OCS to ship them and arrive?

WOW, HOW IS THIS DEAL STILL GOING ON????? yes, I was yelling :P

I would definitely buy a pair if I hadn't already fiberglassed door pods for 5 1/4

yes it's still going,just ordered mine yesterday,status says shipped but all UPS says is shipping/billing info received.

WOW, HOW IS THIS DEAL STILL GOING ON????? yes, I was yelling :P

I would definitely buy a pair if I hadn't already fiberglassed door pods for 5 1/4

yes it's still going,just ordered mine yesterday,status says shipped but all UPS says is shipping/billing info received.

I called them today. The operator said 3 days to process and they so should go out today. They haven't shipped yet but I think they will go out tomorrow most likely. I'm not in a huge hurry to get them anyway because i wont start building till march or april anyway. My poor shelf is going to die under all this equipment, lol.

I

I called them today. The operator said 3 days to process and they so should go out today. They haven't shipped yet but I think they will go out tomorrow most likely. I'm not in a huge hurry to get them anyway because i wont start building till march or april anyway. My poor shelf is going to die under all this equipment, lol. I was told they were shipped on the 4th but they're waiting on UPS to update status which I think is complete bs. I can tell so far I'm not impressed with OCS,if it was Sonic then they would've already been shipped and had updates

Archived