Anybody Know Where I Can Find Air Suspension System?

Guest Nismofreak
i have a 2000 nissan xterra, 2wd, and i was wanting to bag it and slap a set of 22's on it, just wondering where i can find a air suspension system for my ride, any help would be nice,

gonna be hard. You wouldn't want to bag a 4wd because its a pain and I would lift it!!

its 2wd, iam havin a hard time tryin to find a air system that will work on my suspension, and i can't decide to go with 22's or 24's, and i have a problem, my gas, where you pump, comes in the wheel well, so i would have to relocate that thing.

so yea, that guy did it, iam already gonna have 5000watt system in the back so i don't think iam gonna get to cut the wheel wells, i'll probaly just get some 22's and lower it a little, hey if you want to see the build of the system, head over to the members build section and check out the topic named, 2000 xterra, there's two topic's started, tell me what ya think. 2 FI bl 15's, 5000watts total power, custom switch panel i made.

if it has coil springs in it and upper and lower control arms it could be possible. its hard to tell without seeing the suspension stock. I bet the green one has little to none of its stock suspension components left . Do those have a frame or are they unibody?

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator