Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I can't play the video how do I get it to play? I have the dreaded CORNER X

Edited by zaxfire69
Posted

niceee i have one ? what was you bumping that was some hot shit like every one i would like to know lol i like the beats from all of them man nice stuff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3134 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...