Paul M Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Just bought a Pioneer PRS80, and i'm loving it. One problem though, at higher volumes it sounds like my iPod Touch skips a bit, only for about a half second at a time, and at totally random times. It is a relatively old iPod, 2nd gen touch. And the iPod cable is a cheap house brand (Dynex) that I bought from my work. Was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what would be causing it.
soundstream15 Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 im pretty sure its the iPod do you have a system? when my friend had one it would skip here and there. could be the cable as well, i would try to switch that out with something else and if not then its the ipod
Paul M Posted October 16, 2012 Author Report Posted October 16, 2012 im pretty sure its the iPod do you have a system? when my friend had one it would skip here and there. could be the cable as well, i would try to switch that out with something else and if not then its the ipod Just some cheap 6.5's all around running off the HU, and a small Amp/Sub hooked up as well, nothing special. When I get the urge to actually go outside today i'm gonna plug a USB stick into the back and see if it does it with that.
Noel989 Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Try a different cable I had a similar promblem and I change the cable and it fixed it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
soundstream15 Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Ok man I'm gonna say its your aux cord, female connection can get messed up so I would replace that. Let us know
Paul M Posted October 16, 2012 Author Report Posted October 16, 2012 I figured it was my cable, it cost $2 for a reason probably =p.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.