i have a 92 k1500 blazer. all original 5.7 350 engine. hesitates when starts then idles for about 5 seconds and dies out. sometimes takes longer to start than other times. i have replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, egr valve, idle air control valve, and checked for vacuum leaks. still doing the same thing as before. please someone help me figure this problem out! the place im staying is saying if it doesnt move by tomorrow they will tow it at my expense. i dont mind them taking the truck but not the system. lol thank you for looking and i hope you can help me out

i'm new to the spl world and loving it!!!
4- power acoustik mofo 152s
rd d9

the fuel filter was the second thing he listed. op, have you checked the spark plugs?

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

is your timing right? the distributor could be off a little bit.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Archived