Chevelle vs....a Toyota Camry?!?????!?

Dwn4BassAlan

Yup. It's just sitting there with a dead battery and no registration, slowly turning into a mini storage garage. I also need posi asap as the car pulls the back end to one side pretty hard, Feels weird as hell when all the weight shifts to one wheel.

I have the same thing dude...............................except instead of a caprice, its a 1996 Ford Taurus Station Wagon.........lol its my work vehicle when I need to get big shit from depot.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

So today I was talking to the shop teacher and he was telling me that he has an old chevelle transmission laying around and asked if I wanted it.

I had no idea what I had, I knew it was muncie but that was it. He tried to get me to buy it on the spot or something weird, but I was telling him how I was fine now because my transmission is a manual and can handle a shiton of abuse, unlike an automatic might. So I was curious, what is under my floor panel.......turns out I have a 67 SS aluminum M22, but a 71 chevelle, so what does that mean? Well for startersmy transmission is worth about 4x the amount I thought it was...............................and can handle a proper raping like a boss.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Got to love those people that think they can beat anything in sight when they have no idea.

Then again you got to watch out for the people with money and the know how.

728Hp in a camry. I'd say insane.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Got to love those people that think they can beat anything in sight when they have no idea.

Honestly I can't tell if you were but I hope you weren't trying to insult me.

If not, then yes I hate that too, but i knew he had childsplay underneath the hood

I missed Alan.

Honestly I can't tell if you were but I hope you weren't trying to insult me.

If not, then yes I hate that too, but i knew he had childsplay underneath the hood

And its also still a camry....................

I missed Alan.

Archived