1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

awsome work Tim looks great my brotha. your builds are always top notch bro

Thank you very much...............that means a great deal.....coming from some one within the industry.... :)

so again thank you sir....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

u are abrave man attempting this and a talented one for actually bein able to do it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

well heres another silly video.....for the first time in ...................well as long as ive known her.......Abby hung out in the garage with me on sunday.....so she was making random ass videos....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Z7y887l18

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Just saw this, and was peepin the whole build.

Your fuckin crazy Tim.

Lines look good, layup is great, not burnin' or missin'.

Shit, looks like someone fabbing to make molds and sell them.

Are you gonna glass in nut-serts to attach it to the car?

For sanding do you shape blocks that conform to the piece or just hit it by hand?

Ive seen people glue down sandpaper to the mold, and scrub on it with a block of foam, untill the shape is in the foam.

Then spray glue sandpaper into that foam block, and begin sanding onto the new piece.

If that makes any sense at all.

Well Ive got projects callin me.

talk to ya soon Tim, Keep it up man.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I've been checking this out like ever day or so to see the progress its amazing what you can do. that thing is going to be awesome when its done well actually its damn awesome now!

well thanks for finally posting.........lol....hopfully she will have paint...by the 4th of July.....cus this car and the LowNoma...are going back to woony for the car show.....

Archived