1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

Tuesday I finally went to Menards.....and picked up Weather stripping for my garage doors........ :)

Wow..........what a difference this made.........i mean huge difference..... :huh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now that damn plastic............running down the middle of the garage................IS COMING DOWN......

i need my space dammit....... :lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

[Voice=Paris Hilton] That's Hawt [/voice].

You're not my daddy....but you sure can build some pimp shits :P

Posted Image

:lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted Image

Now I whack off..........the bottom half of the stock bumper....because it makes no contact with my kit anyway....so ...no need for it........ :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted Image

Thursday UPS man came..............with goodies from US Composites....woot

Posted Image

The ups man carried one of the boxes in the garage for me....and damn,that dude prit near pissed himself when he seen my car....it was awsome......then i opened it up and let him look inside...........then......im sure he pissed himself

:lol:

Archived