Jump to content

Small home improvement (insulation)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright...So my 1970s doublewide mobile is finally getting the furnace replaced...However, I was trying to find if there's some sort of adhesive backed insulation I can line the panels of the bottom of my trailer with?

It's a rental...No money to move, and I also have a woodstove but that budget is very thin.

ANy other insulating tips would be greatly appreciated, I'd like to avoid a $300+ power bill.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

I insulated my last house with cellulose blown in insulation, but I didn't see that much of a savings becuase my windows and doors were as old as the house. Just something to think about. If you aren't willing to invest in the whole package to fix everything it probably wont save as much electricity has you'll spend in insulation.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 459 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...