Well, im moving back to Seattle next week. see heres the thing... the town i live in now is more or less a dead end unless you own one of the wood factories around. not alot of money to be had. so, got my foot in the door at a company in tacoma washington. TREO support with some purchasing and dealing with wireless internet for the laptops. the plan is to get in there and then move onto desktop tech then global networking. moms BF is my bosses boss, lucky me. anyway i wanted to know if anyone on these boards are in that line of work and tell me how you like the TREO support. cant complain. they offered me 33,000/year to start. rotating on call situations too. so that means that i can finally ditch the memphis PR 15's and my 500rms power acoustik amp and move on to some FI! Problem is the accord is getting sold and im moving into a 92 Camaro F-body. any suggestions with what type of FI to get to go in a pre-fabbed sealed box. i REALLY dont want to attempt to make a functional ported box in that car. keep in mind that in 6 months to a year i MAY have my hands on a 04 quadcab duramax. id like to transfer the subs into it.

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

Head Unit: Alpine X-001

Mids/Highs Front: Rockford Fosgate P1652-S Components

Mids/Highs Rear: Rockford Fosgate P1653 3-Ways

Mids/Highs Amp: Hifonics Zxi6410

Sub: Fi 15" BTL With HiXmCoil Option

Sub Amp: Hifonics Bxi2008D

Enclosure: 5.2Cubes Gross Tuned at 31Hz

Wiring: One Run Of 0g

Alternator: Load Boss 170amp

no input over here?

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

big negative imo on the prefab box for the FI. if you're gonna go the length to get a good sub like that, i'd just as soon get a complete kit (subs/amp/wiring) altogether. then when you get a new car, you can upgrade. as for the job...HELL YEAH that is sweet as hell. 33k is nice! especially startin out. you could try the lower line FI subs and build a sealed box, if you're tryin to stay away from ported ones also

thats what i was afriad of. both vehicles im looking into in the near future are, shall we say, limited on space FTL. and ya, about the job, im all happy n shit. heh

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

'92 Camaro 3rd Gen.........."F" rip that back seat out and build a ported enclosure. Or go with a single sub firing down into a ported box, magnet up above the rear end and leave the back seats in. You can pull it off. As for what line Fi I don't know. You might want to try DC's. Hit up WCA Rusty about it. If your gonna up grade to the quad cab in a year or two wait until then. Gately Audio just made a box for them for two 12's that fit under the seat. check it out in the Gately Audio section in this forum.

As for the job, CONGRATULATIONS and good luck man. Make the most of it and learn all you can.