Vicpmar Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 I have a 2008 Nissan Altima and I want to replace the front 6.5"s with something running around 100 watts rms. I will be running a 4 channel amp to them. I am looking to spend less than $250, and I'm not looking for a lot of bass from them, just good sound quality and ability to get loud.
HunterJohnson Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154043-fs-focal-access-165a1-65-mids-55-shipped-obo/ buy mine! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Vicpmar Posted October 21, 2012 Author Report Posted October 21, 2012 i was looking for new with the budget I've got. whats the mounting depth on those?
Kevin M Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 What depth you have to work with? What tweeter are you using? Here is a couple of mids that kick ass. http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=296-410 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=295-605 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Vicpmar Posted October 22, 2012 Author Report Posted October 22, 2012 the depth for the door speakers if 4" I believe I decided to go for these http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22330_Image-Dynamics-CTX-6.5cs.html and 6x9s for the back deck http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22336_Image-Dynamics-CTX-69.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.