Question about tuning with DD1

KingPepsi

Maye you can add a lil bump (so it'll get "stuck") one on the deck surface and the other one on the knob so you can mark the minimum and maximum so it won't spin more that it has to

The knob needs to be rotated roughly 15 times to get to max volume.

Can you get some like an external source something like when they add iPads but no deck and a volube knob

I can't remember what's it called right

Maye you can add a lil bump (so it'll get "stuck") one on the deck surface and the other one on the knob so you can mark the minimum and maximum so it won't spin more that it has to

Can you get some like an external source something like when they add iPads but no deck and a volube knob

I plan on running an Audison Bit one which has its own vol control but the issue with that is I lose all of my steering wheel controls.

This signature intentionally left blank.

I plan on running an Audison Bit one which has its own vol control but the issue with that is I lose all of my steering wheel controls.

One promblem solve found another lol have you look to see if they have anything for the steering control?

But I'd rather loose the steering control than not knowing where I clip

One promblem solve found another lol have you look to see if they have anything for the steering control?

SOLUTION! Integrate a DD1 into my dash to monitor distortion hahah. Or an O-Scope. But I think my Tektronix scope is a bit big to fit in the dash.

SOLUTION! Integrate a DD1 into my dash to monitor distortion hahah. Or an O-Scope. But I think my Tektronix scope is a bit big to fit in the dash.

Lol

If you get the vu-din you can kinda keep track of where your at

Lol

If you get the vu-din you can kinda keep track of where your at

That is actually the perfect solution! Thank you so much! I even have a spot where I can nicely integrate the VU Din. Good call man!

Archived