EricDoody95 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 dude this shit. is soooooo expensive lol Quote 2003 Honda Element Pioneer DEH-9400BT Big 3 XS Power D5100 Sky High CCA (2 Runs 1/0 Gauge) 2 XS Power D3100s 1 DC Audio 3.5k @ 1ohm. 2 DC Level 4's w/ XL Softies Custom Box tuned to 29hz CT Sounds 125.4 2 Sets of CT sounds Meso Components *North East Frequencies*
Jon Webb Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Great job on the system diagram! I need to improve my computer game. I'm jealous! Lol that's a bunch of stuff in that car! Quote Jon Webb Performance Audio Las Vegas 7035 W. Sahara Ave STE 200 www.performanceaudiolvnv.com Mobile Electronics Mag 2010-2011 Installer of the Year Mobile Electronics Mag 2011-2012 Top 100 Installers
Brian Needham Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 can you post up the rca configurations...As far as them going into the amps from the 3sixty.3 and which speakers are where in the car... im curious as i have a similar setup with multiple amps mids and highs and looking into purchasing a 3sixty.3... thanks ahead of time... ^this! I don't understand how you can run all those amps off the 360 when the 360 only has 8 output channels. I would love to know how because I want an 3 way up front, rear fill, and 1 sub in mine. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.