Sonic Electronix

Right now I have a two Kicker L7 15s with a Crunch 3000 PZI.1 running at 1 ohm. I only have stock electrical (battery and Alternator). My question is, how much better would it be if I added another battery and did the big 3? Would it make a big difference? OR...could I just switch out my stock battery and replace it with a yellow optima instead of just adding another battery? Thanks.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

You should always do the big three

More than likely you will add more strain to your electrical system then helping if you add another battery because you have a stock alt. There arent enough excess amps for ur amp probably, let alone another battery to charge so...

Get a ho alternator, and that is the best thing you could do for the system, once you get one then upgrade the stock battery

Get a deep cycle battery for the rear since you are pushing ~1500w (maybe kinetik1400/1800)

In a perfect world ud have the same battery in front as in the rear but alot of people dont follow that

imo

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

You should always do the big three

More than likely you will add more strain to your electrical system then helping if you add another battery because you have a stock alt. There arent enough excess amps for ur amp probably, let alone another battery to charge so...

Get a ho alternator, and that is the best thing you could do for the system, once you get one then upgrade the stock battery

Get a deep cycle battery for the rear since you are pushing ~1500w (maybe kinetik1400/1800)

In a perfect world ud have the same battery in front as in the rear but alot of people dont follow that

imo

Alright so the best thing I could do right now would be to get a H/O alternator along with the Big three? You really think my amp is pushing 1500 watts?

Setup in the makings

Alright so the best thing I could do right now would be to get a H/O alternator along with the Big three? You really think my amp is pushing 1500 watts?

Correct ;)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

well how are they wired, and what vc coil are they

i mearly assummed you had 2 2ohm dvc wired series-parrallel getting 750 each

but do you have them par-par

Not sure what coil but the L7's are wired at 1 ohm. I was just wondering at 1 ohm what watts you think they were getting.

Setup in the makings

Archived