Looks pretty good. Is the switch set all the way to the brightest setting?

I love the color scheme

Thanks, Yes the switch is on it's highest, I kind of am digging the display look, I think I might get another 1m or a 2m and just stick with it.

Blue/White is awesome combination, I will be doing a little bit of modding in the future when it starts to warm up. Like removing the middle drive bay, move the small hard drive bay somewhere, paint a little and maybe some case modding like get rid of the side mesh and make it windowed.

damn man looks good.

Thank You, I think so as well xD

no video card????

No, not yet. Still saving up for my Jetta. I am slowly saving up money on the side for a GPU. Helping some people and making a little extra on the side. Selling some more things. I will get there hopefully soon because I can't stand to have this gaming PC without a GPU. I was thinking MSI GTX 660ti, GigaByte 660ti or HD 7870 or hopefully get a higher model of one or the other when the new cards comes out and the other drop in price a little. It just depends on the sale and the price/performance ratio.

I want to stay under 300$ after rebate/free games and such. xD

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

I thought that I already responded to this xD

Yes, I have decided to save up some more money and just go for the MSI GTX 670, it's a beast card for sure.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

I will clean them up to make them great when I get my SSD, HDD and some other parts xD

Please dont get anything under the 670 or 570, its just a waste of money. They downlclock it so much and the memory bandwith is so impared it wont be worth it.

http://www.hwcompare...rce-gtx-660-ti/

I honestly don't even know why I put the cards that I listed, I think perhaps I was thinking of another build. For my computer I am buying this card. MSI GeForce GTX 670

I might also get the MSI HD7870 Hawk, I would love to get the HD 7970 Lighting, psh, would love to get it but the price is way out of my league. I will just save up and when I get enough money I will go from there on to what to get xD

I'm getting a crap load of more zip ties to do a better job and some more small parts to get rid of the molex power cord completely. I hate old technology.

I have also pulled the trigger and started to buy tools and such to start my own sleeving, hopefully in a month or so I will have everything and I can get started. My first order of sleeving is my PSU xD It's going to look fresh!

Archived