looks really good man. Ive never been into that stuff but always thought it looked awesome!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I love your idea for running 2 64GB SSD's in RAID 0. Maybe by the time you get there, you could get somen like a 100GB ones so you have more room for teh games!

Since I ran into some major money issues by the time I get to actually buy them Sata 4 will be out and the 120gb will be completed outdated. lolz I was actually looking at the 128GB, since they are 100$ but like just mentioned, stupid money issues so it might be a few months sadly.

which NZXT fans you selling?

I will be selling them all actually. The 120mm front fan, the 120mm back fan and the 140mm LED Top fan. The 3 that came with the case. Used less than 3 weeks so far, they are nice and I really like NZXT but Corsair is just my main focus with this build. I already have 1 as you can see in the pictures and I just ordered 4 more AF120mm. I am still planning on buying 5 more fans. I know it's really pointless and even though I can't really afford it now, I will do what I can to get the things I want. Like selling the NZXT fans even to buy 1 or 2 Corsair

Are you interested by any chance?

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

looks really good man. Ive never been into that stuff but always thought it looked awesome!

Thank You

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

I love your idea for running 2 64GB SSD's in RAID 0. Maybe by the time you get there, you could get somen like a 100GB ones so you have more room for teh games!

Since I ran into some major money issues by the time I get to actually buy them Sata 4 will be out and the 120gb will be completed outdated. lolz I was actually looking at the 128GB, since they are 100$ but like just mentioned, stupid money issues so it might be a few months sadly.

which NZXT fans you selling?

I will be selling them all actually. The 120mm front fan, the 120mm back fan and the 140mm LED Top fan. The 3 that came with the case. Used less than 3 weeks so far, they are nice and I really like NZXT but Corsair is just my main focus with this build. I already have 1 as you can see in the pictures and I just ordered 4 more AF120mm. I am still planning on buying 5 more fans. I know it's really pointless and even though I can't really afford it now, I will do what I can to get the things I want. Like selling the NZXT fans even to buy 1 or 2 Corsair

Are you interested by any chance?

well look on the brightside, more memory for you!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

lolz Yes, more memory indeed.

H100 [122x275x27mm] vs H100i [120x275x27mm]

I have seen a few 410s with H100 so it shall fit. It might be a tight fit from what I seen but it will fit, hopefully to my liking.

The only bad things that I have read is buggy Corsair Link & noises similar to the H100 complaints but I am buying a crap load of new Corsair AF & SP fans so I will sell all of my NXZT & stock Corsair fans and buy more of the good ones.

The H100i is a much better upgrade and if I have any problems with it, I will post my concerns but hopefully I get a good one from the start so I can overclock this bad boy. xD

As long as the radiator is 35mm thick or less (or 38mm, I can't remember), it will fit no problem under the plastic top. If you get a thicker rad, you will have to mount the fans above the radiator.

Here's a shot of mine (photo by NZXT, one of the teaser images of the rig I won)

390875_10151023482235301_748217648_n.jpg

NZXT also recently released, or is about to release, their own liquid cooler similar to the Corsair H series. It's called the Kraken and is available in 2 sizes, X40 (1x140mm) and X60 (2x140mm)

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

NZXT also recently released, or is about to release, their own liquid cooler similar to the Corsair H series. It's called the Kraken and is available in 2 sizes, X40 (1x140mm) and X60 (2x140mm)

I know I seen the Kraken, I actually wanted it first but it's dual 140mm, so I believe it will not fit in the Phantom 410 case.

http://www.nzxt.com/...tail.php?id=318

- Phantom 410 and Tempest 410 will happily accept the Kraken X40; however they will not be able to natively support the Kraken X60

due to their inherent hole spacing.

The Phantom 410 has 20mm spacing between the two 140mm fan holes, but have decided to go with 15mm spacing from now on. 15mm and 20mm were both accepted standards, but everybody was going towards the 15mm spacing.

Other than that, It will fit. All you need to do is just drill new screw holes, and possiblymove your DVD drive to a lower bay. The rear 4 holes should be fine, you just need to move the front 4

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

http://www.nzxt.com/...tail.php?id=318

- Phantom 410 and Tempest 410 will happily accept the Kraken X40; however they will not be able to natively support the Kraken X60

due to their inherent hole spacing.

The Phantom 410 has 20mm spacing between the two 140mm fan holes, but have decided to go with 15mm spacing from now on. 15mm and 20mm were both accepted standards, but everybody was going towards the 15mm spacing.

Other than that, It will fit. All you need to do is just drill new screw holes, and possiblymove your DVD drive to a lower bay. The rear 4 holes should be fine, you just need to move the front 4

Well ... crap, lolz. Thanks for showing me this post. I am quite happy with my purchase of the H100i but it would be nice to share this information with others. -Thanks

If they would have released it sooner I would have purchased the Kraken x60 for certain because like Corsair, NZXT is a great brand as well.

Archived