Sonic Electronix

SMD Forum help Plz....Upcoming basshead!!!!!

I want to advance in this audio world, and actually understands how these things tick and works, they say its all in the box and setup and tuning but im just trying to understand it all to do things right i'm about to do a lil competition build with one soundstream xxx 18 in a trunk with about 5/6k to it not daily but just if needed i know its not that big as guys with 8/10 18s or 32 12s but its a start and i gotta start somewhere. just need some assistance to get it as right as possible then i can go from there. hope you guys can help.

most important thing of your build is going to be the box, you need to take the most time on it. Tuning is a huge part, the only way to really tune it right is with a DD1 or an oscope. Start your box with a box calculator

most important thing of your build is going to be the box, you need to take the most time on it. Tuning is a huge part, the only way to really tune it right is with a DD1 or an oscope. Start your box with a box calculator

You can't tune your box with and o-scope or dd-1 that's for amps

obviously lol....he asked about amp tuning and his box. Thats what i assume anyway

"the only way to really tune it right is with a DD1 or an oscope. Start your box with a box calculator"

calc for box tune, dd1 os. for amp lol

obviously lol....he asked about amp tuning and his box. Thats what i assume anyway

"the only way to really tune it right is with a DD1 or an oscope. Start your box with a box calculator"

calc for box tune, dd1 os. for amp lol

I understood you but maybe he didn't cause you said box box tuning dd-1 tuning box It looks like their connected together lol

Just wanted to clarify it

Archived