My Mom Needs A New Car...she Got One! Pix!

Now get back to work and find me a unique automatic vert that is between 100 and 150k bucks!

You're joking right? Performance and Auto Trans....<lmfao>

Someone teach this woman how to drive a manual. You lose so much power and control when going with an Auto Trans and their PCM programs are horrible.

Getting a performance car with an Auto is like buying a Corvette with 2 tires and a 4 cylinder....HELLL NO!!!

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Someone teach this woman how to drive a manual. You lose so much power and control when going with an Auto Trans and their PCM programs are horrible.

Getting a performance car with an Auto is like buying a Corvette with a 4 cylinder....HELLL NO!!!

well ferraris use paddle shifters. its the f1 style gear box which shifts faster than anyone could with a stick. if i had a ferrari id def want paddle shifters over stick i dont even think ferrari offers stick on some of their cars they have all transfered to paddle shifters.

Getting a performance car with an Auto is like buying a Corvette with 2 tires and a 4 cylinder....HELLL NO!!!

dunno bro, AMG benzes have auto transmissions and so has worlds fastest sedan Brabus CLS Rocket

Hate to break it to ya but all new performance cars are beginning to use that paddle shifters. I like driving shift, but when I did drive the ferrari, it was way easier and smoother than any manual transmission I have ever touched. And shes left handed and a cell phone addict.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Hate to break it to ya but all new performance cars are beginning to use that paddle shifters. I like driving shift, but when I did drive the ferrari, it was way easier and smoother than any manual transmission I have ever touched. And shes left handed and a cell phone addict.

eh paddle shifters are not smoother than automatics and if youre good enough you can make a manual smooth but you need to know the car well. there is a difference between a sequential gearbox and paddle shifters tho i guess now a days. paddle shifters used to be the term for sequential transmission but i see alot more paddle shifters on automatic cars they just work like tiptronic or steptronic does. imo i think sequential gear boxes are the best and fastest for racing. if your mom does get a performance car try to get a sequential gear box.

Amalan is correct..Paddles are still electronically controlled by a PCM's. To prove this, if you rev the car up to redline and hold it, the car will still shift on it's own. This is a safety features to prevent blowing the motor and yes it is regulated to be installed on all street legal vehicles. If we are talking about track cars...now that's a different story.

Again..if we are talking about "Performance" and not just "fun to drive".....Manual all the way

EDIT: Hey bro..I'm left handed too so don't let her use that as an excuse. As far as being a cell phone addict...that's why the newer cars all have the handsfree bluetooth :lol:

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Archived