Jump to content

let the dream sequence begin


Recommended Posts

Posted

Today I went and talked to the owner of the 1967 mustang I've been trying to buy since I was in middle school and she said I can buy it but I have to talk to her husband about a definitive price. If we can agree on a price she is all mine. Yes I said she. Go ahead and hate on my post right now. It might bring me down off cloud nine. I'd prefer nice comments but its whatever. Thanks for reading.

I'll post pics if the owner and I agree on a price.

Posted

67? pics?

better not crash it or like every forum member will kill you lol.

Posted

67? pics?

better not crash it or like every forum member will kill you lol.

I won't crash it because it needs some work so I will have to put time and money it to get it ready for driving. I think they said an arm of some kind got thrown out and that's why they haven't driven it in ELEVEN YEARS. I'll have to get gas tank emptied, get some rust fixed, drivers seat replaced, new paint (its a really faded red probably gonna make it black if I get it), and its a standard. So it will probably be at least a year till I start driving it IF I get it. And I'll post pics if I can agree on a price.

Posted

67 1/2???..

Pics or die

Can't get pics right now they are doing a lot of work on their house right now and there is stuff all around it. And if feel awkward going back down again today to try and take pics. I'll get pics as soon as I can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10012 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...