soundstream15 Posted October 27, 2012 Report Posted October 27, 2012 So I just got my car yesterday and noticed my mids where not working so I put my deck in and the highs are really loud!!! Idk why lol but I faded it back to my mids and the stock 6x9s are playing but there really muffled and not loud at all! Are the speakers blown? I'm gonna be putting my new speakers in soon but wanna make sure it's not something else
soundstream15 Posted October 27, 2012 Author Report Posted October 27, 2012 Also it did have the moonson system so not sure if that makes a difference
suckerfreebass Posted October 27, 2012 Report Posted October 27, 2012 they may be blown or just cheap speakers either way id replace them with new ones or good used ones
suckerfreebass Posted October 27, 2012 Report Posted October 27, 2012 if when you replce them you still have the problem re post this but i would guess wiring after replacing them
soundstream15 Posted October 27, 2012 Author Report Posted October 27, 2012 They may be hooked up wrong or something lol they look like shit anyway
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.