Jump to content

Summit Racing AMAZING HR + ADRL World Finals pics


Recommended Posts

Posted

So about 8 months ago I ordered some parts from Summit Racing. With my order I received 2 free admission tickets to any ADRL event throughout the year. I decided to wait until October for the world finals in Dallas. About a week before the races, I lost the tickets. I frantically wrote Summit Racing a email explaining the situation. There reply was:

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We will send them to you by mail. Have a wonderful time at the event. Have a great day.

Best regards,

Amy

I was astounded by their customer service. No questions asked. Just another pair of free tickets!

Not only did they send me a replacement "Admit Two", they sent me an extra one! Hand written too.

2012-10-14_11-01-08_3311.jpg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

2012-10-19_10-23-14_610.jpg

2012-10-19_10-33-19_154.jpg

2012-10-19_10-33-30_76.jpg

2012-10-19_10-54-12_790.jpg

2012-10-19_10-54-49_910.jpg

2012-10-19_10-57-58_38.jpg

2012-10-19_10-55-21_90.jpg

JET CAR (3.4 1/4 mile)

2012-10-19_11-01-24_789.jpg

2012-10-19_11-01-58_960.jpg

2012-10-19_17-27-06_210.jpg

2012-10-19_17-23-43_254.jpg

Bel Air with ls1

2012-10-19_11-19-18_389.jpg

2012-10-19_11-19-13_934.jpg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2467 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...