sobrooklyn Posted October 29, 2012 Report Posted October 29, 2012 i heard 2 din radios have cooling fans inside the unit that take power away from it is this true
REVOofRustler Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 I'm sure some do and some don't. I don't see how a fan would take power away though. As for what's best? There really isn't an answer. It all depends on what you want/have room for. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
xx1 Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 if I´ve got room, I´ll always go double din. audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
sobrooklyn Posted November 3, 2012 Author Report Posted November 3, 2012 ok yea i have a pioneer avh 4000 and someone told me that so i wanted to ask around thanx for the help guys
KillaCam Posted November 3, 2012 Report Posted November 3, 2012 Depends on what YOU want, there are pros and cons to both. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
alton Posted November 3, 2012 Report Posted November 3, 2012 Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up. comptia from passguide comptia from passguideibm practice test ibm practice testoracle practice test oracle practice test640-802 practice test 640-802 practice test
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.