Second Skin Audio

i think my hdc3 18 hates my box :/

Fatman489

My laptop is dead right now so I can't really check the tuning but if I was to line the top and bottom of the port with double layered 3/4 it would get my tuning down some and also take my area per cube to just over 15 would make my port 16.5x5 instead of 19.5x5 ... I would like to build a better box for this thing because I can tell it will get down but I would ideally like to work out as many kinks as possible while playing with this one because my free time is limited so I can't just build a different box every weekend ... I am only in my home state of nc 3-4 days a month I am a career over the road truck driver that's why I'm trying to figure this out as much as possible before I build another box

Edit: and I do plan to get a bigger amp as soon as my quarterly taxes are taken care of (1099 sucks lol ) so I don't really want to build a box for the bd1000 just because its getting replaced soon , no later than tax time , I still have to order some more 1/0 and 2 d3100s and get my mechman installed but I'm leaning towards the aq 3500 mainly because I think it'll draw a little less than a dc 5k lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

I hope you drive the way I think you do lmao. Be like "uhh boss I hit a telephone pole but fuck it I know how much they'll take now" or "I ran the truck out of deisel, well at least I know how far past E I can go"

Ok sry for the flaming, I'm done.

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

Nah at work I'm professional bro ... My livelyhood depends on it .. I leave the blowing shit up for the house ... Plus I own my truck so I'm not too eager to piss away 126,000$ kenworth like I am a 300$ sub or a 200$ Honda motor ... My cummins isx is much more expensive plus it makes my money so I take care of my work truck ... Speaking of which I have to do a b service today

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

• 3 years later...

Archived