Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I went to the store and did my routine of getting out and locking it and when I went to get in my CSR it wouldn't unlock. It was a 2 way security Alarm. So I called the installer company Inphase audio and they said they would come out there so like 5 minutes later I tested the alarm and it all the sudden worked. So I get in And start it and everything is fine I kindly waited for the guy from the shop to show up and he did. I shut my car off we talked about the issue and I said I would fallow him to the shop. I get In my car. Start it and my ac/heat controls didn't work. So I get there and they can't find anything wrong at all. Can anyone thing of what could be wrong?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5904 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...