Second Skin Audio

Its easier to put smaller piece .. But i would stick to bigger ones, it be more efficent.. I did mine yesterday

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/151858-2000-accord-second-skin-more-pictures-pg-3/page__st__40#entry2220297

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Personally, when it comes to trunk lids I am super strategic in where I place the material. Why? There are a lot of areas that really don't need any deadener.

For instance, areas that are double walled/reinforced don't need much, if any, deadener.

Areas that are formed/curved resonate MUCH less than the flat areas, thus not needing much, if any, deadener.

And the list goes on...

So for your lid I would look at treating the highlighted areas first (see below). Then tap/hit the panel, play your music, etc. and see if the other areas need some deadening.

trunkdeadeners.jpg

Of course depending on what you are trying to achieve will also dictate how and where the product is applied.

I say all of this not to make it more complicated, but to help insure you get the most out of and best coverage with the product.

EDIT: And yes, I too approve of the Home Depot J-Roller. :)

Edited by Second Skin Rep Jon

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png