Router noob! I need help!

Thanks a lot for the help guys I appreciate it!!!

how did the router turn out? good buy? did you end up getting the jasper jig for it? reason i ask is im in the market for a router nothing crazy to help with jobs here and there but dont want to spend a ton of money on one and it sit there....i also like the fact the bluehawk comes with a table for it.

audio setup

HU: sony

Amps: cadence csa5000.1(running at 1 ohm 1200w x 1)

Subs: pair of cadence s2w8-s2

Doors: cadence zrs65k's component set

Box: customed glassed box tuned @ 35 hz with one 4" port....built by me

Underhood: powerbastards.com H/O 200 amp alt, big 3 upgrade(4 awg) and optima red top battery

Wiring: SQ audio 0 awg amp kit

Cadence Sponsored

build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/133648-96-s10-cadence-audio-build/page__hl__cadence

Thanks a lot for the help guys I appreciate it!!!

how did the router turn out? good buy? did you end up getting the jasper jig for it? reason i ask is im in the market for a router nothing crazy to help with jobs here and there but dont want to spend a ton of money on one and it sit there....i also like the fact the bluehawk comes with a table for it.

It also comes with a 3 year warranty! But yes I did get the jasper jig and it worked flawlessly! I do feel like the plunge mechanism is a little tough to compress (it takes a lot of force) and it is pretty hard to change out bits when it's mounted to the table. But it does get the job done. I used it to cut the hole but did it wrong by not making multiple smaller cuts and just going all the way through one piece of 3/4 mdf. Hope this was helpful!

yes it helped... i just picked up this system tonight from lowes for 90 bucks. great deal for sure!

curious since i havent bought any bits yet, what brand did you buy?

since the jasper jig works i will be buying one for sure.

audio setup

HU: sony

Amps: cadence csa5000.1(running at 1 ohm 1200w x 1)

Subs: pair of cadence s2w8-s2

Doors: cadence zrs65k's component set

Box: customed glassed box tuned @ 35 hz with one 4" port....built by me

Underhood: powerbastards.com H/O 200 amp alt, big 3 upgrade(4 awg) and optima red top battery

Wiring: SQ audio 0 awg amp kit

Cadence Sponsored

build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/133648-96-s10-cadence-audio-build/page__hl__cadence

yes it helped... i just picked up this system tonight from lowes for 90 bucks. great deal for sure!

curious since i havent bought any bits yet, what brand did you buy?

since the jasper jig works i will be buying one for sure.

Originally I just bought a Skil 3 pack round over set then bought the spiral up cut an flush trim bits from eBay for much cheaper. They work just as good as anything else though

Archived