01 Silverado, 4-10-13, sundown goodness inside!

tuned in.............damn chevy and dodge single cabs suck..they have morevroom than my ford. nice build bro. tuned in.

Hopefully I'll be able to do a big build in my single cab ram here shortly. ;]

Pics look great man! Made some huuuuuge progress! Sorry again I wasn't able to stop by last week. Hopefully after the new year rolls around!

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

^^^they better be :)

I am all about this build.

thanks bro!

Tuned in!

thank you! i hope you guys enjoy the update! Alot more will be coming soon as well. tonight i will be ordering HID's, LED's for the grille (the lights will be kinda hidden, youll see) along with my iPad mini bezel from soundman.

tuned in.............damn chevy and dodge single cabs suck..they have morevroom than my ford. nice build bro. tuned in.

thanks dude, theres a lil room, not much though.. I shouldve bought a extended cab:( lol

really liked the blowthrough build.. do you have any videos of that other build?

ask and ye shall receive. shitty iphone vid but here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR-SvwZelDk

im gonna do another blowthrough this coming summer, im thinking either 2 ZV3s or 2 DC XLs, should get down regardless

Pics look great man! Made some huuuuuge progress! Sorry again I wasn't able to stop by last week. Hopefully after the new year rolls around!

Its all good you just whatve got to hear the mids and highs lol

ZV3's! What lil wayne song is that? I need something new to beat...

Im thinking the same with the Z's. the song is WTF, by shawty lo featuring lil wayne its the DECAF version.

Im thinking the same with the Z's. the song is WTF, by shawty lo featuring lil wayne its the DECAF version.

Fuck that pussy shit. Blow through with 24 X-8's and 2 DC 12k's.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

Fuck that pussy shit. Blow through with 24 X-8's and 2 DC 12k's.

nah ill go back to 15s, cone area is king! all those 8s would be sick though..

yessir! so I just ordered these

5050_18-1Ft_WP_white_pcb-black_02.jpg

SMD5050_60M_White_customer_01.jpg

these are gonna go on the bottom of the grille, on top of the lower light housings..

I also ordered some 5 k HID's, my bulbs are old and really need to be replaced, my head lights should be HELLA bright now, all for $65, not bad(:

So I got all the big 3 installed, alternator and wired up.. Started it up and it was squeaking:( stock pulley is a lil bigger than my DC Poser alt so I went to autozone and fiddled around with a few smaller belts but none of them fit!:( they were all too small.. Turns out my belt was just worn out even though it was only 8 months old? So I got a new one, slapped it on there and viola! Back in business and my truck doesn't screech like yo momma.

Oh and BTW I'm charging at 15.3 bitchezzzzz((:

AND, I picked up this bitch today, guy that backed out ended up getting his amp back so I'm set on a amp now!

ee21a782ca6856b2f2762c4df205d90d.jpg

It's huge! And my dual inputs look RIGHT at home in this bish, cannnnt fucking wait to install it I'm sooo hyped

So I got all the big 3 installed, alternator and wired up.. Started it up and it was squeaking:( stock pulley is a lil bigger than my DC Poser alt so I went to autozone and fiddled around with a few smaller belts but none of them fit! :( they were all too small.. Turns out my belt was just worn out even though it was only 8 months old? So I got a new one, slapped it on there and viola! Back in business and my truck doesn't screech like yo momma.

AND, I picked up this bitch today, guy that backed out ended up getting his amp back so I'm set on a amp now!

It's huge! And my dual inputs look RIGHT at home in this bish, cannnnt fucking wait to install it I'm sooo hyped

Lolol, DC Poser alt.

Build log

So I got all the big 3 installed, alternator and wired up.. Started it up and it was squeaking:( stock pulley is a lil bigger than my DC Poser alt so I went to autozone and fiddled around with a few smaller belts but none of them fit! :( they were all too small.. Turns out my belt was just worn out even though it was only 8 months old? So I got a new one, slapped it on there and viola! Back in business and my truck doesn't screech like yo momma.

Lolol, DC Poser alt.

Grammar police? Not a single fuck was given on this day..

Archived