LoudPursuit Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 haha, no worries, when I do start building it, I will post a how to. I will be proposing probably after valentines day (not doing it on the day cause thats just obvious). The wooden box will be made from scratch, designed by me, to the best of my ability. If you need a reference go to my build log and you will see a little box I made to hide a kill switch in my car. Think that just smaller and engraved everywhere. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
bangbang5656 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 lol where do I find ur build log?
USAFsound Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Make her think you're gone on a trip or something and have her mom dad best friend or whoever take her to a decent restaurant and be waiting there and when they get their have the person she's with go to the bathroom and you go to the table and propose. My wife's idea btw
bangbang5656 Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 haha, no worries, when I do start building it, I will post a how to. I will be proposing probably after valentines day (not doing it on the day cause thats just obvious). The wooden box will be made from scratch, designed by me, to the best of my ability. If you need a reference go to my build log and you will see a little box I made to hide a kill switch in my car. Think that just smaller and engraved everywhere. I finally found your build log and I saw the box ur referring to. It looks really well done and clean. I dont know how to make a box that small but I'll try. You say its gonna be engraved ? will u be using any paint to cover it or just plain wood? Also, are u engraving designs? I found some on google but they are wayy too hard for me to even try so good for u if ur that talented u should get into wood furnishings lol. Its a tough thing. Ive tried making at least 2 boxes and it wont work so Im losing hope. Has ur gf seen this box? or u hiding it somewhere? Im sure shes gonna be surprised when she sees u made her her own box! Im rooting for you, hope she says yes (im sure she will).
bangbang5656 Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 haha, no worries, when I do start building it, I will post a how to. I will be proposing probably after valentines day (not doing it on the day cause thats just obvious). The wooden box will be made from scratch, designed by me, to the best of my ability. If you need a reference go to my build log and you will see a little box I made to hide a kill switch in my car. Think that just smaller and engraved everywhere. I finally found your build log and I saw the box ur referring to. It looks really well done and clean. I dont know how to make a box that small but I'll try. You say its gonna be engraved ? will u be using any paint to cover it or just plain wood? Also, are u engraving designs? I found some on google but they are wayy too hard for me to even try so good for u if ur that talented u should get into wood furnishings lol. Its a tough thing. Ive tried making at least 2 boxes and it wont work so Im losing hope. Has ur gf seen this box? or u hiding it somewhere? Im sure shes gonna be surprised when she sees u made her her own box! Im rooting for you, hope she says yes (im sure she will).
bangbang5656 Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 shit, sorry for the double post.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.