LoudPursuit Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Hey Guys, I've been with my girl for 5years and I'm ready to bite the bullet and propose. I'm lookin for some help with some creative ideas on how to do it. Anyone want to help a brother out and pass on some creative ideas? Thanks in advance. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
MrSkippyJ Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 dont? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
HunterJohnson Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Awesome dude!!!!!!! Take her somewhere like a overlook at night and ask her after a dinner. Or do it crazy and ask her at a huge event. I like to ask girls when they least expect it lol Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
94jettameowpsst Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Awesome dude!!!!!!! Take her somewhere like a overlook at night and ask her after a dinner. Or do it crazy and ask her at a huge event. I like to ask girls when they least expect it lol What number fiancé are you on haha 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
UKnoitsMe Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 dont? x2,000,000,000,000,000 seriously though, don't do it just bcuz you've been together for XX time.. Do it bcuz YOU want to and are sure SHE wants it too. Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
Nikitaaa Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 What number fiancé are you on haha I was thinking the same thing.. Haha 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
HunterJohnson Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 been thru 3 LOL Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
LoudPursuit Posted November 6, 2012 Author Report Posted November 6, 2012 There is no Don't in this equation. I know she shares my feelings on moving forward to the next step, now it's just making the proposal a memorable story I can tell my kids one day. I don't want any negative comments telling me not to do it. If that's how you feel, please keep it to yourself. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
HunterJohnson Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 do it like that pilot on you tube!! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 been thru 3 LOL And they all said no. Don't take advice from this guy LOL jk 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.