Soundstream Rubicon 2.450 BNIB - Make an offer!

Soundstream Rubicon 1.1600d and DC Audio Level 3 10 is SOLD!

Plenty more to go folks! Come get some great gear!

Packages include:

DC Audio LOADED XL15 D1 and Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d for $775.00 Shipped

2 Soundstream 6.5" mids, 2 Soundstream Bullet Tweets, and a Soundstream Rubicon 4.500 amp for $225.00 Shipped

and more can be had. Pick up some gear folks!

EDIT: In the original post I've put the items that are still available in bold lettering. If it's sold, it's got the strike out through it.

Hey guys, I've posted this in the original thread, but please stop PMing me with the "What's your lowest price on (enter item here)"? I've listed the prices I want to sell this stuff for. It all includes shipping with exception of the XL15 I believe because it's heavy and costs a good amount to ship. If you don't like my prices that's fine, I'm an understanding guy, but make me an offer and see what happens. Worst I can do is say no and counter with a middle of the road offer. I'm open to offers, but just don't low ball me! You want a deal, I get it, but I still need to get money for this stuff. I'm already selling some of it for under what I paid for it.

Aside of that let's get it sold! Offer up!

bumparoonie!!

*** PACKAGE ALERT! ***

THESE PRICES ARE NON NEGOTIABLE. THESE ARE ABOUT AS LOW AS I CAN GO ON THIS STUFF!

DC AUDIO XL15 LOADED AND SOUNDSTREAM RUBICON 1.2500D = $725.00 SHIPPED

SOUNDSTREAM RUBICON 4.500 + SOUNDSTREAM 6.5'S (2 PAIR) + SOUNDSTREAM SST-20 TWEETS = $250.00 SHIPPED

PRICE DROP ON THE TWS.3N TWEETS PRICE DROP - $35.00 TO $20.00 SHIPPED

LET'S GET THIS STUFF SOLD FOLKS!

Archived