Second Skin Audio

Aq Hdc12 And Dc Level 4s

so basically the dc sounds better but the aq is louder.. hmmm dilema..

im lookin to do like 140-142 with this setup hopefully

i didnt say that, i said that the AQ is loud but the DC will sound better, i never said a AQ was louder then a DC as i havent been able to have any hands on time with a DC sub at this point im just going off specs and what 3rd party testing has proven on the DC.

i didnt say that, i said that the AQ is loud but the DC will sound better, i never said a AQ was louder then a DC as i havent been able to have any hands on time with a DC sub at this point im just going off specs and what 3rd party testing has proven on the DC.

i just dont know which one to get. ive read that the AQ sq is actually pretty decent... i am just really unsure between the aq and dc

Guest Nismofreak
i just dont know which one to get. ive read that the AQ sq is actually pretty decent... i am just really unsure between the aq and dc

take my dc ( process in rebuild) those subs sounded nice and clean. Blended in with my mb and not cause to much harsh sound from the tweets

My old hd3 15 sounded good and i had it on 3000 watts rms

people say that about BTL's also but imo they still arent a XXX/Mag

they are ment to get loud, they DONT accell at lower frequencies like the DC or other SQL subs do