Casket Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 That dude is hilarious. I just spent the last cpl hours watching a lot of his videos. Thanks for posting these , man. Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
knowledge Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 yeah i see his stuff a lot REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 OMG this is great. XD 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.