Who is at fault here?

My accident in June must of been one of the 1% where I wasn't at fault for hitting someone's rear. Someone coming from the other direction u-turned in front of me and JUST managed to completely have the car turned around before I hit them. If I didn't slam on my breaks when I saw them coming I would of hit their side, and judging by the damage I did to their rear when I had already slowed down a bit, someone in that car probably would of died.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

women drivers no survivors

You're my hero. I want this in my sig.

That sucks about the accident though man, its never fun. It took me two fender benders to learn not to follow closely/follow someone through a yellow light. Hopefuly you're a quicker learner than me.

Yeah, definitely not how I was expecting my Friday to go. You live and learn though!

Sounds like you're at fault and also you seem to admit your at fault.... I hope ya learned a good lesson bro... Glad no one got seriously hurt

I figure that if I can't admit to it, then I won't learn from it, and then there's nothing stopping me from doing the exact same thing. I'm very grateful that everyone turned out ok! Right after I hit her, I looked through the back window of her van and saw child seats. That was probably the scariest thing about it was knowing that I may have injured her children. Thankfully, she was the only one in the car.

My accident in June must of been one of the 1% where I wasn't at fault for hitting someone's rear. Someone coming from the other direction u-turned in front of me and JUST managed to completely have the car turned around before I hit them. If I didn't slam on my breaks when I saw them coming I would of hit their side, and judging by the damage I did to their rear when I had already slowed down a bit, someone in that car probably would of died.

One thing I really can't stand, is when people turn in front of me with little space. Especially when there's no one behind me.

Well, thanks for all the kind words guys! I'm really hoping to learn from this and keep it from happening again!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived