Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright folks, I'm really jazzed that I get to use this tool. I set all my setting flat on the HU. There would have been a vid of that, but there are several menus on the HU. I'm sure I'm making a mistake somewhere. If I need to provide more info, then I will. Thx

Vid 1

Vid 2

Vid 3

Posted (edited)

Bass eq on amp is set to 0. Subwoofer level is set to 0 on HU. The HU crossover is set to 80hz. Do I need to change that? Is my HU sub crossover overriding my amp crossover?

Edited by sierra mist
Posted

Turn that all the way up. . Have you tried the 1khz to see if it does the same on that track. If you can, use the RCA's to check head unit max volume with the 0db tone. It seems to be something with your head unit. Whats the equipment you are running

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Posted

Turn that all the way up. . Have you tried the 1khz to see if it does the same on that track. If you can, use the RCA's to check head unit max volume with the 0db tone. It seems to be something with your head unit. Whats the equipment you are running

I haven't tried the 1khz yet. Would I need to do that on the full range amp? My equipment is:

Alpine INE-S920HD

Alpine MRX-M110

Crossfire VR404

Alpline SPS-610S comp set

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3349 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...